Searching for your next family vacation? Disney World just announced its brand new Ultimate Disney Christmas Package, and we think you’ll love it.
It’s true: there’s something special about sitting around a Christmas tree with loved ones, enjoying family time, watching everyone open their presents. As lovely as it is, Disney is offering a new way to experience Christmas—and it’s hard to resist.
From December 21st -26th, you and your family could stay in a select Disney hotel and lose yourselves in a full-fledged Christmas itinerary. You’d be treated to many a beloved Disney World attractions and events, plus a variety of merry exclusive experiences. Here’s a breakdown of what you’ll be getting, as detailed on their website:
Ultimate Disney Christmas Package Itinerary
- Arrive on December 21st and enjoy Mickey’s Very Christmas Party at Disney’s Magic Kingdom Park
- Explore Pandora – The World of Avatar (YES) with exclusive nighttime access on December 22nd
- Immerse yourself in an exclusive Holiday Character experience at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on December 23rd
- Indulge in an exclusive Christmas Eve dinner celebration at Epcot on December 24th
- Celebrate Christmas! Oh—and also expect a mystery gift delivered to your hotel room (no big deal) on the big day
- Departure from this magical place on December 26th
Yep; this sounds pretty ultimate indeed—but it is no budget-friendly adventure. With the options of staying at a select few Moderate, Deluxe, and Deluxe Villa Resort hotels, starting prices range from $2,775-$3,777. Interested? You can get more detailed accommodation and pricing information here, but you’ll have to act fast. Booking is only available until December 10th, so there’s not much room for any last-minute decisions! Additionally, note that you won’t be able to book online as is possible for many of Disney World’s other offers. You’ll need to call and speak with a “personal vacation advisor,” or make use of your travel agent (if you have one, of course).
Christmas is already a magical time of the year—no theatrics necessary, but we’ve gotta say: the Ultimate Disney Christmas Package is quite enticing. So, what do you say? Are you willing to transfer your family Christmas festivities over to Disney World for a holiday upgrade?
Related Article: These Are the Cheapest Days to Fly if You Want to Save Money